TVN 1.96% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Ann: TVN Online Briefing & Presentation- Speewah Fluorite Project, page-109

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

I don't claim to be a knowledgeable investor in the critical minerals space, but I wonder if the answer to your question might in some way at least be in @teddie's post (above). Whether what Teddie claims is true or not (I'm hoping not), perception matters, right? Most people here agree that Grant has done some great things, but I have to say (and I think I've said in the past), some things make me a bit uneasy - to the point that I recently sold down my investment (I still have a (to me) significant investment, because I do think there's something in this). I'm not a showy person, and I don't spruik my own accomplishments (meagre as they may be), so when someone like Grant posts with his superlatives and emojis, it doesn't resonate with me. Is it a bad thing that he talks up the company? Probably not - it's part of his job I guess, and maybe he's genuinely excited about the prospects. But every now and then I expect to see him pop up to sell me a couple of bottles of Dr Good... I just wonder if there's some skepticism, partly because of that, but also because we seem to have an iron in every fire. I don't know - if I wasn't already invested I might sit on the sidelines until the picture came into focus a little better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $34.60K 680.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 389186 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 53925 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ 315149
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.