OSL 0.00% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

.Oi Cafa, mate!You're reckonin' our Oncosil stand at ESGE might...

1. 6,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193

Oi Cafa, mate!

You're reckonin' our Oncosil stand at ESGE might be hidden away like a sneaky snake in the grass, or a croc lurking down in the mangroves, far from the big guns, eh?

Bit of a back alley situation, you suspect, maybe nestled between a spider’s web and a roo’s back pocket! - But mate, let's not count our chickens—or should I say joeys—before they hop. What if Oncosil’s booth is smack bang in the middle of the hustle, shining brighter than a sheila’s smile at a beach BBQ?

Picture it as the main watering hole at a bush bash, where all the creatures of the Outback gather round for a gander!

I’ll tell you what, I’ll go on a little recon mission, camera in hand, ready to snap a shot of their setup. We’ll see if it’s as lively as a dingo dinner time or just as quiet as a wombat’s den at midday. If they’re really just squeezed in next to the loo instead of wrestling with the big crocs, I’ll be the first to shout you a cold one and admit it.

Keep your eyes on the horizon, Cafa. I’m off to prove whether this setup is going to be a beauty or just buzzin’ with flies.

Either way, we'll have a good yarn to spin after!

And mate, while we’re keeping an eye out for Oncosil’s spot at ESGE, let’s not forget the real Aussie tradition—when the show’s done, how about we all head down to Wannsee for a proper debrief? You know it’s not a true Aussie get-together without a bit of a splash.

So pack your budgie smugglers, because we’re planning to turn the Berlin chill into a beach bash, Aussie style! Whether Oncosil’s stand is the star of the show or hidden in the shadows, we’ll end the day with a laugh, cooling off like kangaroos in a billabong. It’s going to be as epic as wrestling a croc, just a lot safer and with fewer teeth involved!

Cheers, and here’s to hoping for a fair crack of the whip!

Last edited by ozgoldtrader: 21/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $206.8K 41.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 30731683 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 3268146
Last updated 15.49pm 24/05/2024 ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.