LYC 2.26% $6.91 lynas rare earths limited

First I did miss out on a great gain. Have often said this. I am...

1. 7,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    First I did miss out on a great gain. Have often said this. I am not Jealous when people make money it helps everybody. Experience investors do not judge compared to others but how they are doing Vs their own goals I have been retired for 17 years and my portfolio is more than when I started. I have only my investments and US SS to support me no pension. So I am happy. I missed the run up because I failed to realize how high emotion could take the stock over what it was worth by traditional Metrix For me this was an embarrassing error since I participated in this during DOT COM and did get out near top. I failed to participate in Bank run up. Always thought of banks as a stable investment not effected by emotion. i tied Lynas to traditional minning industry too much. Knowing why you made a mistake is very critical to doing better in future.

Question in H1 2022 Stock was over AU$ 01.00 most of the time. Hit a high in May of AU$11.59. It has been $7.00 for a while now, do you know why you did not sell at higher prices? It's down 30 % in one year are you happy with that. Do you know what signs you missed last year? We all miss many things. you cannot grow if you do not know signs you missed? We all miss many things and make mistakes. If you do not go back and figure out what they were you do not grow.

Your response to me is so typical of Up-rampers. Don't like the message slander the message bearer because you cannot disprove the message.
    My message was clear you said price did not take in full impact of US money. I showed how the money was only worth about 1 cent a year per share in earnings. Because of 934Million shares and it was all CAPX and would be recognized over 20~30 years because plant is in US and therefor US CAPX laws apply You had lots to say about me but not one word refuting my argument. So typical of Up Rampers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.91
Change
-0.160(2.26%)
Mkt cap ! $6.458B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.96 $7.00 $6.85 $21.42M 3.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87094 $6.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.92 30175 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.91
  Change
-0.160 ( 2.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.96 $6.98 $6.85 2546996
Last updated 15.59pm 23/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.