BNL 9.09% 1.0¢ blue star helium limited

Ann: Update on BBB 33 Evaluation and Bolling 4 Drilling, page-200

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    LOL.... My Thoughts again....Good Morning Everyone who are Following BNL'S Massive Achievements to date, so far by Trent and the Team...IMO biggrin.png

IMO BNL has already reached a Massive Intrinsic Value Potential of being a $BILLION MC company in my eyes......Yes..$BILLION MC.....lol...iam Seriously...lol....I BELIEVE iam on something very special and onto the serious Money...lol...all the way to the BANK....DYOR

THE BEAUTIFUL BNL SHIP HAS LEFT THE PORT BUT THERE IS STILL TIME TO GET ON THE BNL SHIP...LOL..DYOR

@doncamilo, @Footmax , @DGcruzing, , @1ontopv2, @menaced, @SpiderMonkeyZ

Can you guys really see what I can see ...lol..?

☆ BNL does NOT NEED TOO PRESSURERISE the Lyons formation High-grade Helium Fairway Reservoir..lol

☆ The HOUDINI type Helium Atoms will Naturally bounce there way through the POROUS 28% porosity sandy soil structure and off they go...lol...the CHEMICALLY REACTION with the Nitrogen, CO2, and oxygen Molecules, WANTING TO ESCAPE into the production wells upwards into the atmosphere 11 times faster and increase the HOUDINI Helium Atoms speed as the HOUDINI Helium Atoms join together...lol

☆ This is all common-sense and Naturally occurring event if you Know how HOUDINI Helium Atoms react under NO Pressure, the HOUDINI Helium Atoms have plenty of time to join up and ESCAPE the Reservoir...LOL

☆ IMO ..BNL should 100% connect BBB#33 and BOLLING #4 WELLS to the IACX PSA PROCESSING PLANT and this is why :

☆ BNL now has 2 production wells BBB#33 and Bolling #4 at Voyager 300mm in Diameters wide and about 300 meters Deep/ long in the Lyons formation High-grade Helium Fairway, each well is now FILLED AND SATURATED with 100% grade of HOUDINI Helium gas to the Brim ...lol

☆which is Equivalent to 1mcf of 100% PURE 99.9% Helium Atoms Gas ..lol
    which is Equivalent to too US$3,000mcf per well when completely filled ONCE with pure 99.9% Helium...lol...DYOR

☆ after processing of course the 99.9% HE gas to 99.99% liquid Helium we should get at least US$3,000mcf.. LOL

☆IMO ... BBB #33 and Bolling #4 should be 100% FILLED by now easily, with HOUDINI HELIUM ATOMS GAS...LOL

☆ IMO over time the HOUDINI Helium Atoms should start moving faster and faster as they join and try to escape from the 2 upper and lower Lyons formation Fairway structured Reservoir between the lower basement ground area level and our BBB #33 and BOLLING #4 Production Wells...lol... IMO...WE have 20 years + of Pure High-Grade Helium Gas gradually easing out of the Lyons formation Reservoir...lol

☆ which means if the BBB#33 AND BOLLING #4 WELLS can completely FILL UP and EMPTIED each day , 100 x times over a 24 hour daily period BNL'S Revenue over 12 months from these 2 well alone could be US$218 Million/ annum...lol

$4.67 is looking pretty good I say...lol..DYOR

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $19.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $18.01K 1.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1250078 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3721138 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 300000
Last updated 15.07pm 14/06/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.