BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Moments like these makes me angry - You are an angry little man...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Moments like these makes me angry - You are an angry little man - all the Notlistenings, SuperGs & cohorts who ramped this to the candyland heavens and on the way down as well. - no ramping, just honest appraisal of where BUD is at - Wouldn't it be appropriate now for them to put the $$$ where the mouth is and BUY heavily on BUD today and moro? *** +++ They probably did, I know I added to my holdings at 12c today +++ ***All their "nx week 25c forecasts, nx month 27c for sure and the Disallowed $1.50 valuations. " Along with the dozens of liked cohort supports.

Now is the time to BUY in more, big... & support the SP & your HC community to back up everything that was said. You will even get a LIKE fr me if you can post proof.

In all seriousness though, from this contraerian poster ( myself ) it's probably not a bad thing to do getting set @12.5-13.5c compared to the 20c peaks few weeks ago. Considering if LT investors believe the company is onto better things nx 2 quarters, then it "may" be viewed as a ST weakness driven by sentiment onto the market. In truth, most of us guys knew or hunched that the Telstra deal was gone, and as some have pointed out, the market was already factoring that cut into the SP.

The difference is us contraerian guys may suggest buying in fear, now, may be a better thing for believing investors while the Notlistenings will say the time to buy would be at 20c top of the 16-20c range experienced last month.

So, yes, I challenge those influencers to buy, support the SP and help SH undo some of the damage potentially done with the bad calls. And of course, profit as well. 12.5c BUD is a better buy than 20c BUD.

Good Luck Holders. - always a downrampers catchcry -

Note: this is not investor advice of course & only for purpose of an interestg discussion / banter - push off -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.