EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

Keg75, just briefly, the construction method proposed to/for/by...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    Keg75, just briefly, the construction method proposed to/for/by Leightons for the Buronga Station tower was slip forms. I don't think that will've changed. I hope they can do a deal with a local concrete supplier or source some cheap aggregate. For a project like this I guess building a concrete plant on site might be economic?

Re the plastic film (? That's an assumption on my part), nothing has been disclosed thus far for the same old chestnut that we hear so often. Some of my searches have turned up very tenuous links between film suppliers and RD ( via LinkedIn ) but these connections are weak . At the very least it indicates that they are probably in discussions with potential suppliers.

Indications from KF and RD a while back left me thinking that Hensel Phelps, Arup and one other large project manager or builder who I can't recall are waiting in the wings for a green light IF finance and all the BS paperwork and permitting get through for Texas and/or LaPaz. To be clear KF and RD left me thinking that the same contractors and consultants as previously outlined were still going to be available - the assumptions about Texas and La Paz are all me.

Did I say brief? I should be working .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.