LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Geez, It’s not hard to pick the genuine downrampers from the...

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1015
    Geez,

It’s not hard to pick the genuine downrampers from the fakes ATM.

Could the absolute flogs that sold in between trading halts try to be a little more subtle in their posts.

You’re so transparent you’re nearly invisible.

Want to buy back in cheaper much. You have to laugh at the clowns sometimes even when they’re not funny.

Reality check number.

1. We sold 5% for circa $100 million AUD. Fact.

2. We now hold 40% = Circa $800 million = .80 cents per share

3. Issues about to be sorted by settlement with Mali government regardless of the inequities of the situation.

4. We are all pissed off as to what has transpired but cutting your nose off to spite your face is never a good decision imo.

5. Will be an interesting comprehensive quarterly report from FFX I would assume. ( No just xucking around. LOL) No chance those crunts have any idea.

6. If Simon Hay and the LLL board and Gangfeng can manage the fruck up caused by Alister Cowden, Michael Anderson, the entire directors of the FFX board over several years we will be eventually grateful imo.

I hope everyone is mentally ok out there as there is a lot of stress in the world atm.

Take care everyone and there is always tomorrow to look forward too, great and bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.