UCM 0.00% 2.1¢ uscom limited

Ann: Uscom China Recognised as Innovative SMEs by Beijing DRC, page-25

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    hi nilnoony- I noticed another 3 new tenders added to the bid centre site in last 2 days. Not sure how you find out if they are actual contract wins like the one you mention or just unsuccessful tenders which seems common.
    is there a way to find out which ones are actual contact wins without registering?
    glance at share price chart and 5 year ago it 20c , 1 year ago 11c and now 4.5c . Wealth destruction of company and particularly ceo and mr meng wealth just in 1 year is mind blowing.
    bid centre tender site been busy since July but I checked the same period 12 months ago and was also very similar but that didn’t lead to increase revenues so I expecting all the recent tenders won’t also but hope I wrong.
    seems the trumpeted best in the world spirosonic device is heading the same way as ventitest and bp + with utter silence and minimal sales. US approval obviously not granted as very long overdue so makes no sense that it wouldn’t be if it was as great as the ceo told everyone it was.
    My trust and belief in ceo is zero so hopefully he can make 2023 an incredible rebound year and prove everyone wrong but I hold not much hope.
    more products, more sales , more revenues just never happen as they told everyone. hope 2023 much better but not expecting it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.136M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 486 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 25096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.