IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

"Using evidence-based pseudoprogression rates and some...

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    "Using evidence-based pseudoprogression rates and some mathematics, IMU have an 86% chance of failure in cohort 4. This is my process of determining risk. If you disagree, show me your analysis"

That is a big call.

I invest with my eyes wide open and await the offical announcements from the company.

It is a cheap shot to call a 86% chance of failure from the sideline, by running calculations, quoting percentages all based not non peer reviewed conclusions from an ongoing phase 1 trials of a new cancer treatment by a new virus on different cancers.

You must believe your own inflated sense of achievement having published ONE co authored study (not cancer or oncology related).

Nobel price nomination on the way?

And you expect investors to spend time playing along with your amateurish attempts to put yourself up to be the authority in interpreting trial results set up and overseen by qualified professionals with many years in the field.

CF33 might not end up being the game changer to ends all other treatments or it might add tremendously to the fight against cancers.

We might lose our investment here and I believe we all know the risk of investing in Biotech stocks, so be it.

Go and enjoy your golf and be the best 'coach' there is offering 'clinical nutrition' advice like eat more vege, drink more water and eat less processed food, etc etc...

You think you are an authority on trial data interpretation, pseudoprogression, efficacy and risk assessments? I gotta laugh.

Data analysis? Tabulations? Conclusions? I wish fighting cancers is that simple.

Hotcopper is a place for share trading. Why dont you submit your 'findings' to FDA or publish a paper or approach one of the conferences, so that millions can be saved from being wasted here at IMU.

I mean, offer your service to the Cancer Councils, or run workshops at universities or hospital with your brilliance in early detections in wasteful medical trials.

Just leave us alone to lose our shirts.

Geez, ego can be such a drug.

Rant over...

For now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85851 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 335299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.