WCN 0.00% 1.6¢ white cliff minerals limited

Hi Ragingboom and all,Good call on your behalf and I wish you...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185

Hi Ragingboom and all,

Good call on your behalf and I wish you lick as you appear to be in front.  Whilst the move from a tad over one quarter of one tenth of a cent to a tad under one half of one tenth of a cent may appear impressive it still has a long way to go to retain and real former value for the majority of shareholders.

Also take note of this recent announcement as it is typical of the company to say one thing and then not to act and please note this is not new information or actual drilling results being reported.  Gold has been appearing in pans for many years in the waters on and around the Aucu lease.

Please recall another recent announcement that should have been simplicity itself to implement: "The company will be reducing running costs (directors fees etc.) shortly"  I have not seen any such action yet have you?

Old toxic silver tongue has been telling stock holders about this near surface Bonanza grade Gold so amenable to simple mining methods for years now why for heavens sake don't they start lifting the stuff up and end these endless low priced CR's.

Some people may think I'm being negative; however, I feel these are legitimate questions.

I have no doubt once they clear out the remaining dead wood and at least outline a plan to shareholder for some future actual mining you may see another doubling of the share price to 5 cents or one full tenth of a cent on the old scale.

At least it's nice to see someone else other than Todd make some money here even if they are only on paper!

Cheers and very best regards:  Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $118.6K 7.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6484696 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3923731 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3106343
Last updated 15.17pm 07/05/2024 ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.