BYE 2.13% 4.6¢ byron energy limited

Sorry, wasn't meaning to imply that you lied! I'd just do a bit...

1. 6,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    Sorry, wasn't meaning to imply that you lied! I'd just do a bit more reading though to make sure the cost base is correct - I have a bad feeling that it is the value of the BYE share at the point of the distribution...but yes, get your point in pure dollar terms and sorry if that came across badly.

I'm getting absolutely reamed over there too - all time lows and have significantly more at stake there. However, I have belief in that story and upcoming catalysts, so will be averaging down based on drill progress reports going well over the next three weeks. Longer term if they can start drilling under balanced like Santos did with Beckler 7 then they can potentially double flow rates. Really the whole company rests on the next well and it's a gamble I'm willing to take.

Jophda - I took a grumpy loss yesterday. Basically a disaster of an investment but I sold as I don't trust the path forward. With no prospect noted of relisting it meant being stuck in a private entity with no control over any decisions, or worse - the vote being voted down and a risk of being diluted to oblivion...the directors have made it clear that their business model for funding is not sustainable and that other options aren't viable due to deals taking into account share price... which is now permanently stuffed imho. It's a crying shame as I truly believed that they had a chance of building something big. This whole delisting decision makes me wonder what else may have gone wrong.

Thanks to everyone for the posts over the last while - even Boysy...as much as you annoyed the life out of me it's good to have views challenged... would've just been a bit nicer if it was done in a way that didn't look like wishing failure on investors. Apologies for my grumpiness too - probably equally annoying!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $49.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $12.08K 265.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1479754 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 192766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ 105441
Last updated 15.21pm 28/05/2024 ?
BYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.