AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-63

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Ex holder. Not posted on this for a long time. It is a very sad situation. I bought at about 0.30 and sold at about 0.10. I blame myself, not management. I am the one who bought, who became caught up in the hype, who didn't have an exit strategy, who held on hoping. Regardless of the failings or otherwise of management if you bought and held for years to eventual suspension at 0.025 then I think you need to look at your trading style. If you bought in at 0.03 or 0.04 then that was a speculative punt, but if you have held for years then that is a different thing. Trading size is vital in these stocks. The more you invest the tighter your stop loss should be. I remember one poster sitting on losses of nearly $50,000 and being quite distressed by it. it was hard to read his posts without feeling immensely sorry for him. I hope he has gotten out with something. I feel very sorry for everybody still holding. I have also held a previous stock to nothing and it prompted some serious reflection not only on how I was trading but on everything. Yes AVQ might turn around, but probably not given the history. If nothing else reflect on this experience, you never know it could be an important turning point for yourself. It was for me. Good luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.