AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-144

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Ha, so says the LKE / LTR holder who is obviously threatened by AVZ and seems to have some inferiority complex issues. amongst other things.

LKE gone from $2 bucks down to 60 cents in just three months, LTR gone from $1.66 down to 95 cents in just three months as well. Hmmm....

Trolling and lashing out on AVZ holders might make you feel better in the short term, yet unfortunately it will not alleviate the pain or mitigate the SP losses or declines you have suffered recently, so why bother?

I suggest some self reflection might be in order dude. Sad for you, yet I do hope things improve for all investors in LKE, LTR and AVZ alike.

Maybe one day LTR and LKE recover, so maybe until them fight the urge to put AVZ investors down or others in alternate stocks in order to make yourself feel better or important , or some other pathetic motivation.

Your investor conviction, status or position on other stocks must feel pretty hollow for you to spend time trolling on stocks like AVZ that you don't own, sorry and sad for you. Maybe the sun will shine again for you tomorrow, be strong.

Cheers BJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.