CAY 0.00% 7.0¢ canyon resources limited

I was ok with a couple of extensions because it was clear that...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I was ok with a couple of extensions because it was clear that the new leader had been spruiking the numbers from the BFS and because it hasnt been released to the public needed to go into suspension to stop unfair trading. however this is now become ridiculous.

the company needs to inform its shareholders whats going on, it is absolutely unacceptable to have radio silence for so long. something is happening behind closed doors and that is not how an ASX company should carry out business.

the BFS is now a year delayed, first delay is acceptable, there were material changes, they then were aiming for january, since then we have heard nothing. no explanation as to why it has been delayed no new date for release, then we were told unofficially it was done, and would be released next week, which has been a month.

none of these directors deserve to stay. Either they are incompetent and have passed along whatever BS the company doing the BFS has said with no actual means of enforcing timelines or checking to see if they will actually be met, or they know that the BFS was never ready and they have outright lied to shareholder. either way they need to go, absolutely not good enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $41.27K 590.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112605 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 69452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ 2800
Last updated 11.21am 17/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.