SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Remains to be seen. What comes mid May who knows. My views are...

1. 10,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3551
    Remains to be seen. What comes mid May who knows. My views are based on past experiences. One thing for sure though is, I'm far from happy, even though I have a piddling amount invested.

BTW (and this is for junior) the "disclosure" aspect of a post is clear - either held or not held. The sentiment indicator isn't.

For me, Sentiment = Market Sentiment (first) = Stock Specific Risk (second) = Technicals (third) . I rarely have Buy or Sell on any stocks I follow (or hold). I do have a "buy" (as in I would and have accumulated and have the forward view that the current price is below future intrinsic value of earnings) for example on COE as IMO it ticks all three boxes but that doesn't mean it is without risk. Therefore I look at sentiment as more of an accumulate or distribute view. I don't do much on Technical Analysis (but I do know the trend is your friend until the end) so my analysis is the market, sector fundamentals and stock specific risks (based on financial statements and followed by peer analysis).

Therefore my Sentiment on SSN is "don't accumulate" (but that option isn't available). I would never suggest to anyone they should sell ... each investor should have their own strategy as to when to enter and exit a stock. I've been clear also that if the stock by some miracle gets to $0.004 (breakeven) I will sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.