SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

IMO the posts are neither "fact" nor "fiction" but Friction. The...

1. 10,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3550
    IMO the posts are neither "fact" nor "fiction" but Friction. The snipes directed at @Mareed @ssailor @dougfr myself and others are standard playbook stuff with chest beating.

Hard to believe the stmts posted here about SSN when taken in context of quips such from @junior101 such as

"I have only limited but extremely positive association with SSN in the past."
    posted by @junior101 24/04/2018 on SSN thread  with a Buy at 0.2cps

yet writes about SSN in another thread (absent from the winning streak surprisingly?)

"....SSN is a classic case..but Cmon still bought it even when Co. in clear operational decline..."
    posted by @junior101 19/07/2017 on FPL thread  with a Buy at 2.1cps

guessing that claim will be that at the time in 2017 he was fully out of SSN (since it was in operational decline then) and now has re-entered SSN because it was at $0.001 (so can't get any lower right .. absent consolidation) and the operational declines now reversed (??) and oil fundamentals are much better now than when written on 19/07/2017. Well the oil fundamentals part holds true for all E&P companies that make a profit extracting O&G. (CFO says SSN does not. NI says it hasn't earned a return for shareholder capital invested).

Fraction of a penny stock deserving of frictional dialogue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.