RCR 52.6% 14.5¢ rincon resources limited

Why they changed the drill program doesn't bother me, I just...

1. 8,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2543
    Why they changed the drill program doesn't bother me, I just want to see them hitting the best targets and if we look at SA IOCG deposits they all share a common thread - gravity is the best tool, while the other geophysics techniques have varying success or none at all in locating copper mineralisation.

Maybe they drilled the DD1 and slapped their hands on their foreheads in sudden realisation that they should have drilled the gravity high anomaly that's rapped in conductance, see Gary's LinkedIn he kind of had that what if moment.

For whatever reason, I believe they're giving themselves the best shot now of making a discovery by being bold and moving the rig around as the data becomes available - if you swing it you can win it!

As for future programmes and your timeline, I think you can throw that out the door, RCR are clearly showing they're data dependent and will adapt as it becomes available. Your presumption is they make no discovery in this round of drilling, I doubt they'll get a hole in one, but I find it highly probable they'll intercept the best copper mineralisation ever seen at Pokali (I'm quietly excited).

If they do get a really decent IOCG intercept, say 50m @ +1% Cu then the forward plan will go into overdrive along with the share price, raising capital will not be an issue and it won't be at $0.03. Those rigs released to CGR don't matter, the drill contractor have more and if a decent discovery is made you'll see multiple rigs out at Pokali in a flash.

Anyhow, I'm getting ahead of myself but you get the picture - stay fluid with the data that the company presents, that's what I'm doing.

GL
    Seth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.050(52.6%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 16.0¢ 9.8¢ $5.158M 39.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 414649 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.050 ( 52.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.8¢ 16.5¢ 9.8¢ 31327315
Last updated 16.11pm 03/05/2024 ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.