AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"I ask again. If so enamoured with AULs land package why didn't...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "I ask again. If so enamoured with AULs land package why didn't they just take over AUL? A 40 mil tax write off would be more than they would have paid."

I don't know why one company bought AUL and another company did, nor is it possible to answer. One possibility why FVS didn't buy AUL is it would have had to go through FIRB as they are a Canadian company.

"Can you show me an ASX release where they gave that as the reason?"

I can't give you the ASX release, because Fosterville South isn't an ASX company (but you knew that already, right?) but here is a grab from their website. Showing the complete fluke you are describing, the ground that AUL has that contains/surrounds the A1 and MS directly on top of the Woods Point Belt/Dyke Swarm and Fosterville South tenements to directly to the West and South as I previously explained.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3294/3294859-c770b367b767b39475cd1602c9482920.jpg

"Your stating that they staked ground on the basis of bordering AUL is complete fiction."

So based on the above are you still adamant that the ground staked by FVS has nothing to do with its proximity to well known gold mine province of the Woods Point Walhalla Belt of which AUL holds 670km2?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.