AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Lecram, It may not be a surprise for those of us that follow it...

1. 10,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Lecram, It may not be a surprise for those of us that follow it VERY closely but is still an enormous confirmation and there are many others out there who will get introduced to the stock during this period for various reasons. Don't forget that the report also promised to delineate the mining schedule. Brokers, fundies etc will be able to see and taste the cash flow now. Over the next few weeks I'd expect it could well see a lot of support as those elements in the market complete their due diligence, make their recommendations, put out reports etc.

I've also been watching the same conservative voices on HC (who have stated they want to accumulate more AVB in their portfolio) talk down the potential of any serious movement in share price while I've had to pay substantially more to accumulate my holding. Moral of the story? It's rising and I don't know when but at some stage this is going to run. On my calcs 30c by sometime next year and there is still a big gap between 11c and 30c.

and then there is the decision to mine stage 2 and all that exploration.... bring it on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.