SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi cabmerlo. As I keep saying, all projects are tied into each...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi cabmerlo.
    As I keep saying, all projects are tied into each other.
    Mine planning and iron mining in Mbalam coupled with the construction and operation of the mining railroad line in Mbalam - Kribi. This project is being developed in part within the ZIP for the road construction project between Lele, Ntam Mbalam in Cameroon and Souanke in Congo. From African Development Bank Group Environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA).
    Lolabe-Kribi Edea highway.
    CHEC technicians and their Cameroonian counterparts say the project will be delivered in the second half of 2018. On a trip to Beijing on June 19 to talk of construction and operation of rail and mineral port Lolabe both in Cameroon.The Chinese financing commitment obtained by Prime Minister Philemon Yang still has to be defined and initialled by officials of both countries which could take another six months. Now we will focus on the financing of the mining portion of the project.
    Now that there is support for the project infrastructure will also allow Sundance more easily find a partner in the Middle Kingdom, according to this China connoisseur., the Asiangiant would (not fund the infrastructure part of the project without support its mining component. Sundance has to raise the funds necessary for its Mbalam mines in Cameroon and Nabeba in Congo in the nine months following the agreement between China and Cameroon for infrastructure.

The Corridor Partnership, Southern Cameroon.
    The key components of the corridor are, 1. The backbone of the corridor is a 510 km iron ore railway dedicated to transporting iron ore from the Mbalam iron ore mine.
    2. Is the Kribi deep seaport. The other infrastructure projects within the perimeters of the corridor include. The 575 km Sangmelina- Ouesso highway which is vital to the Central African regional integration dynamics that connect Yaounde (Cameroon to Brazzaville Republic of Congo). (Goes through Mbalam).
    The Chollet hydropower dam. The Memiveele hydropower dam and the Kribi-Lolabe highway and the Kribi industrial deep seaport complex.
    Chollet is close to Souanke a little East of Sundances Mbalam project.
    Enough for now.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.