AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

OK you lot.......this is the last time i post on this thread...

1. 10,548 Posts.
    OK you lot.......this is the last time i post on this thread until we trade again.

I spoke to Vicki just now and I was told they are well aware of this thread .

I was told whoever posted that an ANNC was released to the ASX on Monday "completely misconstrued what they were told" and she is not going to make any more comments. She has referred me to JC and I have left a message for him but in all honesty, anything I glean from him I will keep to myself.

I think whoever posted that an ANNC had been lodged did NOT get it right.Cue "no i was 100% told this/that/they are lying/buying time" bs from all the jitterists here.

I have always found Vicky to be approachable and informative within the bounds of what she can and cannot say and I have PLENTY of experience engaging company management(s) as a shareholder. I suggest as spec traders you all develop this skillset and not rely on others to spoonfeed you information regards your own investments.

You lot seriously need to do yourselves a favour and get out of the house. You are locked in a trade that you have no control over and nothing you can say or do will change that. If you are not VERY careful what you say from here on in....you may well jeopardise things.

You are NOT involved in landing a $300m deal so let the pros manage it hey.

dt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.