AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Announcement Forecasts, page-2

1. 904 Posts.
    Thanks for opening a really nice and professional start to a new thread, @tt2000.

Next week is definitely exciting - for all of us. I feel more excited than I did waiting for the closing date announcement, because this time, we have a chance of opening.

This next announcement will more than likely make everything clear - finally.

I am remaining optimistic for following reasons:

- The private equity buyer requested the extension.  It is unlikely they have abandoned the deal, as I believe they are awaiting the amended documents to decide what is next.
    - Antares energy and lawyers have been working on a new deal and amendments (possibly focusing on a new closing date and a change in financials, i.e; sales price).

My speculations:

- Has a deposit been made by the private equity buyer, at the same time the extension was requested?
    - The price for both Northern Star and Big Star reduced to $USD200M from $USD250M.
    - (Binding agreement) A deposit made simutaneously to private equity buyer's approval of new changes.
    - Name allowed to be exposed under binding agreement.

The scariest outcome:

- The 50% chance of relisting, may be due to the private equity buyer declining the new amendment proposal, in which case the deal is off and we open.
    - The other 50% being that they accept the new amendment proposal and we stay closed????
    Last edited by aussiehalo: 06/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.