ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

another good day in New York, page-2

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Hi Pivalde and Fellow Shareholders,

I hope you are all doing well. Our train has finally left the station in my opinion. I know we have only moved up a few pips, but this is where the journey starts. As I've been saying over the last couple of months, the potential of this stock has massive upside. As each week passes, we are getting closer to the first set of results from the Biomuse Study. From the recent capital raise of .035 cents we are almost at 100% gain. If we follow the NASDAQ Trend from last night, which we almost always do, It's not bad for a 8 week investment. For all those who participated in that SPP Prospectus, good on you for having the Kahunas to take the punt. You all deserve to be rewarded. I sense this is the start of a bull run from here. That's what this stock has the potential to do. Obviously, we still have a very long way to go, but we are certainly heading in the right direction. It's certainly going to get interesting edging closer to July for when the Biomuse results are due. Knowing JP Morgan pumped over $1.6M to acquire 363 million shares gives me great comfort and confidence that we are on a winner. To my fellow shareholders, I say buckle up and enjoy the ride. You may only ever have one chance in life to experience a ride like this one. Im still of the belief that ATH will be a "Blue Bird" Time will certainly tell.
    I hope you all have a wonderful Friday! If we can close .007 or above would be terrific! Breaking the 1 cent barrier will definitely be a significant milestone also.
    GLTAH
    Stockman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $13.30K 2.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 38650496 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 14296830 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 4509722
Last updated 13.41pm 27/05/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.