2 Cor 11:14 - And no wonder!For Satan himself transforms himself...

1. 5,301 Posts.
    2 Cor 11:14 - And no wonder!For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

exactly wotsup and that's what you are doing you must've looked in a mirror to come up with that notion

You are a clueless person wotsup, you're following KKK, hillbilly American anti-CC teaching and religion but you're far to stupid to realise it

By the way your buddies the Unitarians are also vanishing

The fact of the matter is whatever you do, say or think has no merit at all, we all know what you are like and like it or not the CC will still be around when you're dead and buried along with your mentality, its that simple

Smart people are waking up to the likes of your stupidity of stupid people

And no amount of parroting of the above will every change anything and anyone, sorry baby

Jesus is very specific in and I know who I follow, not some KKK hogwash

Jesus speaks about the importance of consuming his body and blood in the context of the Eucharist in the Gospel of John, Chapter 6. In John 6:53-54, Jesus says, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.