Jesus identified Peter as the rock on which would build his...

1. 23,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jesus identified Peter as the rock on which would build his church which is clearly stated in scripture.

He did NOTHING of a sort and neither did he say upon you Peter I will build my Church.
    So the best you can say for Peter is -> He became the first living stone to build upon The Rock = Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God.
    No other name under heaven to which you are to be saved = wake up and turn on the lights.
    ----------
    "Jesus was not addressing other "living stones".
    You are diverting again in your disillusioned state."

He was addressing what his Church would be built upon = The Rock = Christ the Son of the living God.
    I'm diverting zero, I'm stating the clear and obvious as to what the name Peter means, stone of pebble which you can throw and how Peter references us all as living stone, which would include himself.
    ------------
    He designated Peter as NO such thing, the Rock is Peters answer to Jesus's question, by Jo, talk about you being delusional.
    That answer of Peters is what the Church would be built upon and the answer came from God via Peter.

Again YOU are ignoring the simple truth, that Jesus make ZERO reference to Peter, as to what the name Peter may or may not mean.
    If that was Jesus's intention, he certainly would have made that clear.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.