Apostasy? Well I see that I can be jailed in Indonesia for my...

1. 11,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1394
    Apostasy? Well I see that I can be jailed in Indonesia for my words of wisdom! (LOL) You probably guessed that I don't give a stuff.
    It all affects us worse that what it does to the average Australian. We have not ventured to Indonesia for 2.5 years because of the danger to us as a mixed family. Once we get to our destination we are protected by literally thousands of extended family but the journey is quite exposed to danger.
    The alcohol thing is quite loose. Seems that it is more frowned upon rather than banned. I have had a beer with most of my expat mates and Indonesian mates. I had a bucks party in a 99% muslim town with 60 guys of which 10 were expats. 90% were Muslim and ALL had a beer. Quiet night with nice meal and lots of beer and an early night as there is totally nothing to do in the town.

My view on the mass migration in Europe is unsympathetic. My view to boat people coming to Australia is very unsympathetic. If the sympathisers took a trip to the places where the Arabs wait for the people smugglers then they would be sick and change their minds. They have turned the areas into brothels with both extremely young boys and girls preyed upon. The goings on that I have seen (and then see the people going to mosque) is part of the reason that I would never be a real Muslim.
    Whilst I am not going to post here anymore, I will keep an eye out for leftie posts and give them a hard time as know what the facts are.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.