APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ardley,"We have the right people. "...... no we dont otherwise...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Ardley,

"We have the right people. "...... no we dont otherwise the plant would have been build 10 years ago and $20m ago

"At a time when we have just proven the concept and produced a product for critical review, a time where we should be right behind the company, you carry on with pitch forks and torches baying for blood." .............. if it takes pitchforks and blood then many here will not stop. What shareholders have asked for is MORE than reasonable given past perfomances and history.

For those that dont know the APG group approached APG with a request to put two highly qualified independent directors on the board to ensure shareholders interests are looked after.

"How many of you have even been to the plant or ever spoken to John Winter at an AGM?!" ........ many have tried to call the ompany and have been unsuccessful as the phone was not answered or they got the royal shove off.

" I have and I’ve been an investor for around 20 years having committed a substantial 6 figure sum over this time which I’ve done with my eyes open knowing the nature of this type of operation"....... Well well, so have we and lucky you as many have committed far more than you. yes eyes wide open but we expected Directors to act in the interest of shareholders and perform, they didnt and havnt.

" Right now we have a motivated investor on board with a willingness to build our first commercial operation, this is what we should be focused on rather than the schoolyard antics in play at the moment." ..... What makes you think they can build a plant now when they couldn't do it it 20 years.

"What we really need now is a business development manager to handle the growing pains of setting up a business structure to oversee the construction and management phase to follow as we become operational." .......... One of the directors we put forward has been doing that for over 20 years as head of a division of a public company . He was responsible for a turnover of $200m, project management an plant building. He recently retired ( in his early 60's) TC refused to consider him.

"becoming a knee jerk reaction to everything that frustrates you.".... You have either been talking to NG way too much or you are NG as his favourite saying is
    "knee jerk reaction".He uses all the time, so do you!
    Last edited by False9: 29/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.