NWC 2.70% 3.6¢ new world resources limited

Hi Guys,The Samso interview was good and well worth watching. My...

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Hi Guys,

The Samso interview was good and well worth watching. My ears pricked up regarding the regional opportunity and discussions with the private owner of a deposit 4km from Antler. Securing additional ground would be a logical step given the likelihood of more clustered deposits nearby.

Re Kay, have a look at where the deposit is located relative to Black Canyon township. That may cause some issues down the track. Whilst very similar, I personally like Antler better and the NWC management team is far more aggressive ... stereotypical difference between Aussies "we'll fricken build a mine" vs. Canadians "we're hoping for a take out". (FWIW !!).

Re ORN, you can't compare the two just on the OCC and Antler as they are somewhat different. ORN also has the Prieska Cu-Zn project which is attractive in its own right and they look to have made a discovery further along that belt. The OCC option was an excellent addition and I bought into ORN subsequent to that news. ORN have JORC'ed 11.5mt @ 1.4% Cu at the OCC without drilling a hole, simply using the massive historical database. The OCC could yield a massive amount of Cu that, given the assumption that we are entering the start of a Cu bull cycle, the OCC could be a company maker even before taking Prieska into account. With the caveat that South Africa requires position sizing rules, ORN is worth some money IMO.

There are some very interesting opportunities in the VMS or sedimentary Cu area where historical projects, with a lot of remaining Cu (both known about and prospective for additional discoveries with new techniques). Given that these mines were shut down years ago simply due to depressed Cu prices ... and given the lack of large greenfield Cu discoveries / development opportunities today, coupled with the projected demand growth due to the accelerating Energy Transition and some of these look to have nicely skewed risk / reward setups.

Within that context, NWC could be quite special.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $92.24K 2.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 6899353 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 855902 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 689861
Last updated 14.26pm 03/05/2024 ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.