CND 8.51% 4.3¢ condor energy limited

Any ideas for the board for new aquisitions?

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Okay...hmmm, this at least is one of my best looking losses from the last few years - 'only' minus $12k...!
    The best from a list of 30 Resource stocks all in the red...my only green one was LNG & I sold it
    at 48c to retrieve my money back as was sure they announced they weren't expecting next news until later
    in the year so I thought I'd sell it & get back in later lower...grrr...can't believe the price in just months.....

Anyway, BKP announced they have $4.5 Million in the kitty they are looking around for new things to invest in...

Can we help them with any ideas guys? Is there a spare patch of dirt next to SIR, can they grab a % of
    an oil chance on the up & up like CVN or what else is about to be HOT soon - is it Graphite, Copper,
    Rare Earths, Tungsten, Thorium, Fuel Cells, Carbon Nanotubes or Uranium going to run up again...
    Can always flip over into the Biotech arena - nothing unusual there & all been done before though probably
    should stick with something they are familiar with ha...?

Well, the list is endless - these guys probably need suggestions now in order to help us make our money back ....
    We have to assist BKP to rocket off .001 & get into double digits at some time so get the brain cells into gear thinking
    about some prospective tenements for sale somewhere in the world that might fit ha?

Meanwhile, I suppose we'll all have to file BKP in our overflowing bottom drawers....best of luck, Katy
    Last edited by katy28: 01/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.004(8.51%)
Mkt cap ! $24.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $75.41K 1.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 318065 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 178432 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.