CGC 0.00% $3.19 costa group holdings limited

any interest?, page-3

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I have question here guys, I have been keen on getting into this, but I am new to investing so don't have an understanding of the financial PE etc... you are referring to.

I tried to get shares from OrdMinnet, JBWere and OBWealth but they were all "oversubscribed". I figured that Costas have great support from Rural Victoria particularly because growers line u to supply to them due to good payments and quality. They are worshipped by most growers and many buyers for the way they stopped mafia control and corruption in Footscray and Sydney markets, and their foray into China sounds very promising. A broker suggested to me that they have been using private company taxation reporting methods, and that with greater transparency of public reporting their profits will likely increase by anywhere "up to double" due to different accounting requirements. Should I believe this?

Costas originally listed via OrdMinnet at $2.25 but they are already $2.18 on just the first day, so now I am gun shy.... is this a bad sign on the first day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.