GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Guys, let us be honest. For example, right now I am, personally,...

1. 5,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    Guys, let us be honest. For example, right now I am, personally, going through a process to try to retrieve money 'withdrawn' from my superannuation bank account, by a broker. Because I had a bucket of money, and a broker had access to it, they simply take what they think they can get away with.

This is the landscape in Australia. Well, pretty much the entire world. If YOU (personally or collectively) have a bucket of money... let us call it a honey pot, then people will work out every which way they can to get AT YOUR MONEY... and transfer it to them. And they will morally explain to themselves that it is OK.

Now, my personality is quite trusting and helpful. So, in my life I assumed people were trusting and helpful. What I learn after being defrauded of hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years (different scenarios) is simple: if you have a relationship with someone based on money, the other someone will do all they can to get at much money as they can.

So, if traders in a bank have a relationship with buckets of money, their main goal is to get as much as they can in any way they can. I am not making a judgement, I am making a statement of fact.

You can see it happen again and again.

Too big to fail. Hey, the govt can get money for us, let us get it.
    Cyprus. Hey the depositors have money we can get, let us get it.
    Band fraud after bank fraud. Hey, there is a bucket of money, let us see how we can manipulate it to get it.
    ASIC investigators: hey, we can see a fraud, let us get the fraudsters to donate to our 'training' fund or 'Christmas party' fund
    Mafias work this way.
    Trade unions work this way.
    People in a divorce work this way.
    People work this way.

In short, if YOU HAVE MONEY, the world is mostly going to try to detach you from your money, in any way they can.

This is the problem with superannuation in Australia. A big bucket of money YOU cant touch. You cant touch your own money. But an 'industry' can. Therefore that industry will simply be set up to get as much as your money as they can. Pure and simple.

I pray anyone reading will understand this. Trust no one to have interest in your financial well being. They are simply interested in YOUR finances for THEIR well being. Just human nature. And accepted and expected human nature (so I learned!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.