NOR 6.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

I think in the western industrialised markets, you have to...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    I think in the western industrialised markets, you have to consider we are 2 weeks out from Christmas Eve - and in some markets, school holidays have literally, begun. So World Phone has been downloaded as grossing app, as some are already on holiday.
    The big rush (for holidays) will begin next week and continue through to the end of December/ early January.

Someone on another stock which is totally Chinese orientated, said recently that, in China, everyone goes on holiday (no choice) early February....Chinese New Year I am guessing?
    So stats for World Phone will go bananas in China during January.

For Western industrialised countries, February may be quiet but by March, we are getting ready for Easter holidays. After that, the summer holidays in the Northern Hemisphere are huge.
    Plus, in Brazil, we will have the Summer Olympics.......and that will be out of this world for World Phone!

This is the way I look at it anyway.....World Phone is a travel app, designed to reduce roaming costs.
    So grossing downloads will be driven by people building up to / planning, for their holidays.

Free downloads will drop, I assume, if people are converting the free download - "Ooh, I like this, we should buy this for our holidays in (wherever)" - into grossing downloads.

Grossing downloads will also be driven by word of mouth and social media comments. This is the world we live in - and World Phone is out there in a global marketplace.
    This is what I understood the expression " going viral ' meant....lots of people, in lots of locations around the world, talking about the app with their friends and acquaintances.

Think of it in another context, if you like. Popular current TV series.
    I found out about ' Game of Thrones ' from my sons - and was hooked instantly. Went to work, raved about it to one and all. Others backed up my rave, before you know it, the whole office is buying the Dvds of the TV series. Then you quickly discover the whole western world is raving about 'GoTs'.
    'Breaking Bad' - similar story, different source. This time my best friend told me I would love this series.
    She was not wrong. Repeat of above. and so it goes on, in this modern, connected world.

There was a great line from the 'Zoe Barnes' character in the US version of 'House of Cards' which went something like:

"You tell one person something these days, in this connected world we live in and within hours, they have told a thousand other people. Then that thousand tell thousands of others and by the morning, it is on national television" (for those who have not seen the series, Zoe Barnes was a young, tech savvy journalist, having an affair with a married US Senator ' Frank Underwood ' played by Kevin Spacey).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $55.97K 1.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 309880 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 40814 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ 289766
Last updated 15.20pm 16/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.