EMH 0.00% 41.0¢ european metals holdings limited

I see where you are coming from and part of me agrees, however...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I see where you are coming from and part of me agrees, however for CEZ is easier to say KC shush completely, because for them any communication out there is a PR risk for the entire project. Don't forget, fears and doubts are the easiest narratives to create.

Imagine that Keith says something, not even trying to sensationalize, but provide updates and SP is rising and there is noice (even small noice) around the company...Imagine some media outlet in Czech picks up on it Czech and produce and article that "hey look at these Aussies, getting rich over there - surely they all they want is to give us a carrot and later get rich and exploit out region, and surely CEZ and government is getting paid by this evil foreigners - we have to stop that!!"

Does it sound ridiculous?

Yes it does, but I'm from that region and I can tell you it's not a stretch of an imagination at all but a said reality how not a small portion of population this.

Would that be a risk to the entire project wheree more and more people have any, again ANY, even a ridiculous reason not to trust this project?

Yes it would be.

I see that any noice, but in fact, any word about EMH is negative for the entire project purely because of the PR.

I can easily see that CEZ as the majority holder said to KC: Pretend that you don't exist and we will manage the PR, get the buy-in from the community. For us as to the European Commission is way easier to manage the PR if people don't know about you and don't even consider you (foreign evil entity, trying to exploit our nation - words of stupid media outlet or a vocal local). Just stay quite and we'll get you there because European Union needs Li from Cinovec.

I'm not related to EMH, not getting paid by them, more then anything I'm annoyed by the reality. But I also understand locals , how they thing and could read between lines when I listened to Sefcovic.

IMO DYOR GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.0¢ $39.89K 94.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29999 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 12111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.0¢ 14466
Last updated 15.02pm 03/05/2024 ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.