They're not evil as such but their downfall is their basic lack...

1. 5,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    They're not evil as such but their downfall is their basic lack of intelligence and when I say intelligence, it's more to do with their inability to reason logically. They don't have any common sense! Most of those in the Labor party have been brainwashed from an early age with the left wing principals so clearly etched into their feeble brains. They are so fixated with their ideologies that no reasonable or sensible argument could ever change their minds, that's how fixed in their opinions they are! There is no flexibility because of their inability to see reason.
    It's like trying to convince the lefties here on HC, You are wasting your time trying. That's why I hardly ever read any of their posts or in turn reply in kind. It's a complete waist of time. It would be so much better if you didn't converse with them and I'm sure if that were to happen then their volume of inane posts would diminish quite substantially. Let them converse with themselves. Now that would be much more fun to watch!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.