AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

are avz communications worthy trusting?

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    i missed selling all my stock when it was $1.19 going down fast, next morning woke up on this nightmare. I have been digging and trying to understand avz s communication strategy since i bought it first time at $.13c , i did make decent money so far but not enough to cover my loss this time around, I made a big mistake of trusting too much knowing not only the risks of drc but by picking up weird coomunication style that did not make much sense to me or was not entirely truth or even missing or misleading, and the fact that Nigel was, to say the least, not present enough in the drc, indicated that things could be out of hand and some facts coukd be misunderstood between drc and managers in WA. Nigel's style of delegation of ultra important subject matters to a local manager, is and was his biggest mistake. The size and value of manono surely would attract all sorts of cowboys, and would certainly test all sorts of laws and corruption styles, so trusting that western laws would suffice in the DRC is lack of vision and experience full stop. Worst, believing that ICSID or ICC would make things right fast was a shoot on the foot with a massive financial cost that again lacks complete understanding of how DRC and Chinese operates in the real world, so if you knew that much stop crying and renegotiate all terms like a professional would, if u did not, please excuse yourself and go play ball. Btw, the one thing Jin Cheng in not, is stupid, he knows exactly what he is doing, playing Nigel and the board like a marionette.
    Read the last communication title, it says AVZ secures $20m funding facility right? but reading the documentation says the opposite, a due diligence are still pending, we have zero, nada.
    Read about the IGF report, IGF says, they are critical of how the share sale process was managed, it did not say anything done was unlawful, also, IGF says the shares was worth $154m, cominniere sold for $33m , but AVZ paid $20m !!! Who is on the wrong here?
    people on jail? 15% sold to Jin was not important to communicate because it was unlawful? and this is not important enough to disclose??
    i could go on and on talking about lack of information from AVZ from day one, but i am feed up actually.
    at the end, i do not trust the board any longer, dont trust that the littigation is the way to go and dont trust the process the board has chosen to be viable short or long term, Knowing my surroundings well, Jin and DRC wow, i would have somehow renegotiated the 24% with CATH, or even cancelled that and start a new one with Jin. Mind you, $240m for 24% is $10m for 1% , paying $20m for 15% was a steel no matter how you look at, greedy is the correct term, now we are paying for it.
    i want the lithium out so the share goes up, i dont care who partners with AVZ, my suggestion, seat down on a table and start negotiating a new agreement with whoever brings money and expertise, stop all these bs legal expenses yesterday! get things done, stop talking nonsense. basta!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.