@AverageJoe"Unfortunately, the realities of cultural prejudices...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @AverageJoe

"Unfortunately, the realities of cultural prejudices and/or stigmatism are what drive inter-racial hatred/conflict. Israel isn't unique in this respect. Their cultural and educational upbringing in the Jewish quarter of Israel with non-communicative social interactions to try to soothe any friction doesn't help. The same applies between the Zionists and Christians in Jerusalem with the Zionist culture of spitting at a Christian. In addition, Israel's neighbors especially Jordan/Egypt are under the control of the US Govt in both military and financial aid. The same applies to Saudis and Turkey. They traditionally side with their Muslim brothers but are victims of selfish survival instincts with the division along the lines of Sunni-Shia sectarian competition. Iran hasn't got much to lose since they are among one of the most sanctioned countries bar NK."

Religion is the root of most evil in the world, imo. Israel isn't unique - true - lots of examples elsewhere - see Hindu vs Muslims in India, see how Modi exacerbates end escalates religious division and very brutal killings, a demolition of one of the oldest mosques and building in its very place a Hindu temple. He plays one against the other for his political gains.

Yeah, these are US dependent/vasal countries but they can only be so much for so long.
    Take Turkey for example. Until the most recent non-presidential elections, Erdogan was very vocal expressing his 'hatred' towards Israel and Netanyahu - in his speeches to the nation he even called Netanyahu 'a butcher' and 'Hitler', he must have been taking Turkey voters for fools, expecting them to swollow this cheap BS while at the same time trade between Israel and Turkey was booming. And what happened during the elections? The voters saw through his BS and Erdogan's party was decimated everywhere in Turkey. Just recently Erdogan has cut all trade with Israel in order to please his Muslim voters.

Saudis were seeking a strong alliance with the US and Israel through the Abraham Accords and were hoping to finally get nuclear technology from Americans as a reward for being 'nice' to the Jews. Now around 90 odd % of Saudi people hate Jews for what they've been doing in Gaza, hence the Abraham Accords are off the table. But I've heard recently that they are trying again to somehow normalise relations with Israel.

Also, all this time when the Houthis, that I have a lot of respect for, were attacking ships delivering goods to Israel, the alternate land route was being used by Saudi's territory in order to deliver all these goods by land.

"So with the Jewish entrepreneurship generally speaking globally or in the Western democracies currently, they do financially punch above the weight hence the more elitist thinking when it comes to how they view Palestinians. It is a very complex problem in the ME. I can see all the problems but navigating for a solution requires a big power that is not addicted to war as a profitable enterprise!"

Regarding Jewish enterpreneurship...
    I don't think that they better than Asian or European enterpreneurs. Jews are more visible because they are involved in finance and banking and do all sorts of 'monkey business'.

"Unfortunately, it isn't the POTUS that is the issue but the culture of Washington and its domestic Lobby system of governance. Elsewhere, we refer to this as simply Corruption! The Zionist funders are extremely powerful in the US and might be somewhat lesser in Europe but globally they command a very influential force. Take Trump for instance as the alternate. Do you think he is less of a Zionist? Have a look at his son-in-law Kushner, mouth-watering with greed looking for property investment in Gaza!"

Exactly. Congressional every 2 years, Senat every 6, presidential every 4 years require lots of money to buy TV and newspaper ads, most of which are Jewish owned, hence all these politicians put themselves for sale to whoever pays them. And who pays them most? The Jews from AIPAC, then NRA (gun lobby), big pharma and other 3,000 lobby groups in the US. So, where is the loyalty of such politicians lie? With what's good for America or what's good for Israel?

Doesn't matter if Trump, Biden or Kennedy Jr. or whoever is elected to the office of president. American people are one funny bunch - they are divided in Trump and Biden supporters and make of it a big deal of who wins the elections. In the scheme of things, there is no real division between Biden or Trump only appearances of such. I watched this interview with Kushner and my impression was that he was not cut for a job of a go-between or a diplomat, he is a businessman and it showed.

"My grievances in the Ukraine and Gaza war are the propaganda to set a narrative and then use the MSS to direct the sheep to how the officials want to shape. I was one of the sheep with the sheeters up me when Powell waved that white powder and then presented the cartoon evidence of WMD. As I wrote previously, it was years later when I went back to see the evidence, it dawned that they were not real satellite pictures!"

Americans have been doing this all the time - see history of government coups they've been involved in during the last 120 years or so.
    I'm with Putin 100% regarding war in Ukraine (mind you, I'm no fan of Putin). It's a no-brainer, incredible how many people have not done their homework and are on the NATO's side. Needless to say, this is an American proxy war. Stupid Europeans are the ones that will lose the most, the Germans, Poles. One of very few sober European politicians is Victor Orban of Hungary.

"Ukraine war was again operating on the same propaganda as Gaza, both had the perception that it started on the day of the conflict. Hypocrisy is so blatant obvious the US is the master of using it. Look at both Blinken/Yellen's trip to China, it was to lecture on the support of Xi to Putin. But Biden is happy to pump as many weapons to ensure that more Ukies are getting killed unnecessarily because the sole purpose is to strategically weaken Russia. Then we go deeper into the US free market principles, Globalisation, and free trade models, it was working until China decided to leapfrog Tees and shoe making to high Tech challenging corporate US. Out comes the tariff but of course they spin it differently using the 'dumping' but enhanced with the wording of Overcapacity. So much for free trade! LMAO"

Yeah, but these Jews (Yellen and Blinken) got the message - no red carpet treatment on their arrival, no-one from the Chinese side to farewell Blinken, only people from the US embassy. They are just fools who know jack **** about how to do business with the Chinese. I watched Blinken's talks with the Chinese side. Absolutely disgusting, Blinken talked to them in such a patronising manner.

This shows you how stupid NATO and Americans are. Instead of aligning themselves with Putin (who always wanted it from 1990s) and then counter China (US's latest bogeyman, the US can't do without one) now they have Russia and China (and the BRICS+) as their enemies. And the collective West isn't gonna win for sure once the US dollar goes down the toilet.

"Just when we thought that the situation had stabilised globally, we heard about the helicopter crash in Iran, Fico's attempt on his life, Erdogan's perceived military coup, and on it goes. Thuycidedes Trap is maturing. This usually means the transition will be even more violent. Gold price is shouting at both the US free market Capitalist system isn't sustainable, hedging by the big players against the Russian experience of USD weaponising/Sovereign wealth confiscation, and so forth."

Fico supports Putin, but he's always been a ****. He deserved to be assassinated, imo.
    Yeah, gold is a great store of value. I do mean 'store' only.

"A lot to unpack. Where to from here?
    Just my 2 cents."

Let's see what happens during November elections in US. I'm hoping for civil war over there, which would act as catalyst for major changes in USA.
    That's one long post (I hate long post, hardly ever read them)

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.