My  point of why I participated in this thread, was because...

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    My  point of why I participated in this thread, was because people’s using two legal 'bad' drugs as justification to broaden or increase scope of other bad drugs.

It wouldn’t surprise me that if something’s were made legal the youths of today would think it must be good for u.

Using alcohol and tobacco, amounts to 'desperation arguments' with no other stand alone valid points being presented.

Even u presenting the medical benefits side of these illegal drugs, constitutes subliminal flawed justification, and it’s just purely for entertainment value. 

Have no qualms of any drugs used as controlled medication to cure. If people like heroine addicts should be sent to the so-called leper’s colony’s, so be it.

My point was more that if you are against the legalization of weed, you should also support the criminalisation of alcohol as both actions support the objective of improving public health through removing harmful substances.

Did u read the post about 'Prohibition' I suggest u read some of the responses.

U don’t understand the way people behave, every tribe historically has some form 'happy substance', irrespective of the consequences.

I suspect that ur comment also amounts to trying to engender a guilty complex in me, just to support ur views.

U could always move to another’s country that allows the use of ur preferred entertainment substance.

As an example, u could move to Iran and not drink booze but get doped up on other happy substance.

Radicool Views

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.