Hi SierraWe've around 150,000 litres all told with a 90,000...

1. 5,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

Hi Sierra
    We've around 150,000 litres all told with a 90,000 litre main house tank. The rest are auxiliary supplies if necessary. But we also have two dams which at present are full to over flowing and used when necessary for irrigation. Most of the time irrigating our fruit tree, berries and grape vines now that they are fully established isn't necessary. But I do have a lawn tennis court and our smaller dam is used for keeping it in top condition.
    I've spent many times playing cricket in the UK, particularly around Bath, Bonor Regis and Lincoln. Other places as well.
    Overall, had some fabulous times playing as well as the usual after events. The POMS know how to enjoy themselves!!!
    I think where you are is a great place to be and you wouldn't want to be anywhere near Sydney. It's being destroyed with over population. The traffic is horrendous and they are destroying many of the suburbs with high rise to increase the population further. Give me Perth any day over an over crowded Sydney.
    Although where we are just over the mountains is a virtual paradise and isn't too far from Sydney but far enough away which makes all the difference.
    You are really in a lovely part of WA. The rains will come shortly that's my bet!!!! And I'm not Tim Flannery!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.