FAR 1.16% 43.5¢ far limited

Otherwise we will end up with a pin cushion and no money" Yes TM...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Otherwise we will end up with a pin cushion and no money"

Yes TM of course you are probably right, though looking at the shelf images we as shareholders are constantly bombarded with in FAR's presentations, one might be forgiven for thinking that, in taking the pin cushion approach, it would be hard to record a "miss"

It is however possible (or even likely) that the JV will concentrate on interference testing on the central area and an early DOC for that, but if I remember correctly the original objective, for an optimum development strategy, was to sprinkle wells over the whole project area and see what we've got.

Still, on further reflection, I suppose they might want to wait until the new 3D is more fully evaluated before they do that, and there’s plenty of forward permit time available. Surely, though it would be rather bad planning for the JV to actually need to take a break at this juncture and have the ORA sitting idle because they don’t have enough information available, so that again seems to make it much more likely that the plan will always have been to continue the main focus on central SNE.

Still having said that, if both BEL1 and “SNE4” come in another exploration well right now would be a lot more exciting and if the images they show us poor gullible shareholders to encourage us to part with our money mean anything at all the apparent triple banger at South Sirius looks to be a no brainer ..... or failing that a further large step out to test the mooted extended SNE field.

If the latter is really ever to live up to the mega projections implied by the Sydney image overlay being bandied around by CN it shouldn’t matter too much exactly where it is drilled should it, so why not just go ahead with the pin cushion approach and stop wasting time mulling over the seismic details.

In conclusion, given what has been implied by some as SNE being a potential multi billion barrel field, I for one would like to take a look as soon as possible. Might do something for the share price too

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ $12.63K 29.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 48634 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 154067 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ 14733
Last updated 15.04pm 01/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.