ARV 0.00% 1.6¢ artemis resources limited

ARV deposit size thread

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    So many threads talking about sellers, yes people sell stock how shocking or talking about history 2.7billion years ago or underground mining for our surface deposit, I want a place to discuss the potential deposit, that means talking about grades widths, strike lengths at purdys or any of ARV other sites.

If you have interest post along with me if not Ignore me I don't care about anyone thoughts on how the gold got there, I don't care about the science of it, I just care about how much of it is there.

So on the weekend we had kaiser come out in support in theory of purdys being 6km and not 1.5km long, I still say 7.2 but whatever.

Heres just an example for anyone not up to date on that the brown is the basalt cover running through purdys, gold zone will be underneath it, I made a long post on it I don't want to go about that again I consider it now accepted theory we have heard from Kaiser and leginas both confirming it.
    adsasd543.jpg

On to new business we had a Novo release last week that I was reviewing and I came across something I had not noticed before to the East there is a creek bed I had always assumed the gold zone had ended there for some reason, but looking at Novo ann I am not so sure.
    dgf54546.jpg

Looking at the drill plan it is apparent the gold zone dips under the creek and is completely open in that direction under cover, what does that mean for ARV, we could be talking kilometers of width under cover!!
    gr54.jpg

Nove keeps talking them might have all the kilometres of strike under cover well why not purdys too?? why does Novo have so much potential for gold zone undercover yet Purdys is afforded no such potential.

Kaiser talked about 6km and a 20Moz target for purdys with a $4billion NPV, well you can double or triple that if we pop a hole into that creek bed and find conglomerate gold zone under it.
    Last edited by thunder54: 23/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $2 100

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1564959 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 403027 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 200000
Last updated 12.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.