SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

What gymnastics? ISX loses, you all get hard ons and scream at...

1. 1,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1956
    What gymnastics?

ISX loses, you all get hard ons and scream at the top of your voices we told you so and ASX delists ISX, wait that already happened. ASIC slaps him with a fine and prohibits him from being a CEO in Australia. ISXF continues to grow at stupid levels as clients will not care about supposed disclosure issues which is clear by the current 2 years of growth, ISXF shuffles the board around, nothing changes with the company direction and continues getting ready to list. The share structure remains the same.

ISX win, we all get hard ons and scream at the top of your voices we told you so and ASX delists ISX, wait that already happened. ASIC says ok you win. ISXF continues to grow at stupid levels as clients will not care about disclosure issues which is clear by the current 2 years of growth, ISXF nothing changes with the company direction and continues getting ready to list. The share structure remains the same.

Both scenarios have the same outcome, many think disclosure issues will stop ISXF listing if they lose, but it won't. This is a company about to leave the startup phase and move into 3 new major markets with or without CEO figureheads who come and go. How many times have you seen CEOs of airlines, banks and other listed entities change? Did the companies just stop?

P.S Have I told you all I am the worst share investor of all time? lol deadset I think I could win an award in that category if it existed

Last edited by NashaNasha: 11/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.