CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Hey Pisces,Not jumping on the bash a fish bandwagon but>> It's...

1. 21 Posts.
    Hey Pisces,

Not jumping on the bash a fish bandwagon but

>> It's rather cute cute the way management howls over an issue largely of it's own making and you guys go rushing off to asic like good little vegemites

sounds a little like the fresh meat comment made by one of our more ... outspoken religious identities. Fact is, raising capital is within the rules whereas manipulation is not.

I understand the "we're all big boys here" argument but it does make it difficult to make a quid when merit takes a backseat to the argy bargy of *the* big boys on the block. Taking the announcements (at face value admittedly...) of the last few months I find it difficult to reconcile the price movements.

Frankly I don't see anything happening, separating regular I want to make a buck trades from a determined effort to push the price in a particular direction will be hard to prove, it will take a long time, and, even if judgement is found against the big boys we're not getting our toys back.

Yes I'm annoyed that I made an investment decision that has turned bad and yes I want to believe that I was right all along and once the bullies are sent home the sun will shine again. My money is down and I'm sticking with this one.

So we're back to rolling with the punches...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.