ASM 0.00% 98.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

ASM presenting in Perth 8/09/22, page-2

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    will she just read (rehash)the diggers presentation presented by ig, you would think she must have something to add besides blah about what might be, example, as stated, type of products from kmp production tied to sales contracts, asm indicates many aspects commissioned already, but not Cu alloy, nd, pr ect , so it is slightly misleading what's happening at kmp , and the market knows this, so what's Rowena have up her sleeve , ideal situation would be sales news before conference, hyundia would want a steady output from kmp before ditching any Chinese supplier,
    and that will be a crucial decision for hyundia too make, kmp output will be adjusted to suit the customer needs, it must have got ugly last year logistics wise whilst building kmp with covid handicap, if no sales contracts announced soon expect more silence, but don't think that is an option anymore, one month in and Rowena is gonna present something, and if with no announcement, that will hurt, market can sense posturing from afar, ouch, carefully worded announcements that fiddle the meaning of previous announcement cannot go on forever.. so I'm thinking it's frantic at ksm whilst commissioning in progress, the pressure is on big time to make it happen soon, dw hasn't offloaded which is handy atm, but he's well-informed I guess, yes many positives but wow, it's hard

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $176.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.0¢ 98.0¢ $10.37K 10.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 143003 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 8255 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.