MMA 0.00% 27.5¢ maronan metals limited

Now I want to interrupt all this and talk a little about...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Now I want to interrupt all this and talk a little about Maronan.

maronan is unbelievable value. It is why there is so much downward pressure on the price and why people are desperate to stop it from rising in price. They want to accumulate Maronan. They just want to do it at the expense of others in a cheap placement. Who wouldnt want Maronan. It has two of the most followed silver investors Tavi Costa (Crescat) and Don Durrett invested in it. It is 118m oz of silver which we all have confidence in because we all know Joshua Pitt and his fantastic achievements with Dalrymple and Red Hill Mining. We all know Russell Barwicks history of bringing mines online.

what better location than the cloncurry surrounded by other mines and other infrastructure. We have the deposit we have location, we have the management. Yes ive criticized the board for ignoring this veritas stuff
    but they will make a mine and we know we are getting a mine even at todays silver prices.

so this is why im trying to thwart veritas's attempts at a capital raising and why I encouraged people to exercise their options. I dont want certain people getting the cheap shares. Especially when they were the ones who caused the price to be capped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $61.42K 222.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25703 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ 66296
Last updated 15.58pm 31/05/2024 ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.