LTR 1.15% $1.32 liontown resources limited

"But high C1 costs + ramp up issues = CXO and SYA". ....... I'm...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    "But high C1 costs + ramp up issues = CXO and SYA". ....... I'm the first to admit that I don't know anything about SYA's operation, but to be making a comparison between LTR and CXO is a bit of a stretch. CXO has a small lithium deposit, operates in a tropical area with a wet season that closes down operations for lengthy periods and experiences periodic flooding episodes, has a management team that doesn't appear to be particularly experienced and doesn't doesn't have the confidence to have been active on-market purchasers of their own shares. LTR on the other hand has a very large lithium deposit, is located in a much less hostile climate for mining, has very experienced management including a CEO who had held a high position in BHP, the world's largest miner, management have invested tens of millions of their own dollars in share purchases, in fact I can't think of another mining company whose management have as much skin in the game.

Non of us knows yet if LTR's ramp up will have problems or will go smoothly, but I notice the share price has been going up consistently since ramp-up started which makes me think that the initial phase is going to expectation. Time will tell, but I have confidence in our management and can only judge them on their track record. They've taken me from 2.2 cents to where we are now and I am happy to be a very small part of the Liontown story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
0.015(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $3.151B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.32 $1.31 $291.9K 222.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 36366 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 24030 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.33
  Change
0.015 ( 2.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.31 $1.33 $1.31 90369
Last updated 10.29am 03/06/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.