AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

You are the man Kalenn and although i always trusted my research...

1. 124 Posts.
    You are the man Kalenn and although i always trusted my research in building my now very healthy acumulation your posts always seemed to have a re-affirming effect.

Now for the bad news kalenn - you have some serious competition....read this post from the PSY thread and see if it may tip Kalenn for the most rivetting speech/best poster award...

"I'm really not sure why so many people think this is about to get ugly... On the back of some no name blogger writing some garbage... And the downrampers jumping aboard. They have raised capital at 36c it would seem on a stock that has been vertical for weeks... With a large portion going to a current major shareholder.That shows some serious confidence. If this blog is seriously enough to have any effect on the market confidence in this then it clearly is a bubble with no substance. But that's not what we have and it won't get ugly. We maybe hover in the high 30s low 40s until a clear buying direction is set. But the bottom won't be falling out of this based on a rant. Regardless of whether people like meerkat try to scare you into thinking otherwise. Incidentally, meerkat only ever posts that a share price is too high or that a company is no good... because it is the easiest way to be right in the share market. His posting style is akin to me approaching every trainer in a horse race and saying your horse is rubbish and won't win. I'll be right on every count bar 1.
    i learned a long time ago in business that those without real smarts just oppose everything. The "no men" we called them. That's no good, this is bad, we shouldn't do that, we can't change this, that will never work". They never put themselves out there because that takes real intelligence. Criticising and suggesting something won't work is the path of those lacking intelligence... Especially in the speculative end of the share market where we all know about 1 in 50 makes it in the long run. So good for you meerkat if being right most of the time makes you feel smart... But you never put yourself out there... You never add real value... And you'll never change anything for the better with that approach. But I'll concede... Yes you will be right more than your wrong. Bravo."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.