AUD/USD, page-9

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Thank you RAM..
    I did join the factory forum, read ALL the thread conversation (geeez....I need to get some life...lol) and am sometimes taking part in conversation....but usually just read and learn and browse...

I got Udine's indicators but do not trade the way he does and I am trading different pairs as well...
    Do not use his trailing stop (I use set profit or trail it manually - so yes I do let my trades run longer than an hour). I like the signals on 1hr and I do trade one hour and not the 15min with adjusted clock to show 1hr (if you know what I mean).....so I use the system but not in 100% ...just pinched bits and pieces...lol...and I watch my other template as well (edited HA)...I am quite happy with results so far - been 4 weeks and I did not decimate my account - far from it...lol.....so I may be actually doing something right for a change...

main thing I learned we need to be snipers and not gunners (Niall Fuller - Price action).....overtrading (=greed) is what kills the profits....so careful, selective selection, smaller rather than large contracts and consistency....

If I blow this account I will probably stop all together....if I can't prove it to myself that I can make small but consistent gains with 0.01 I will never be able to trade anything larger...

ps. thank you for recommendation of reading material....will put it on my shopping list..
    pss. I am sure you are a thinking man - just do not know it yet...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.