SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Im frankly getting fed up with the crap we are being fed. I must...

1. 330 Posts.
    Im frankly getting fed up with the crap we are being fed. I must say it's taken me a while but I think Im moving over to the dark side with Sandy.

It's quite simple really. The communication is supposed to provide update for the market, ie shareholders (or potential shareholders). It ought to help with our investment decision whether to buy, hold or sell.

It is NOT supposed to be written by geologists for geologists. I am not a geologist. I have a stake in this company and I want to know:
    1. Are any of the wells that have been drilled and fracced over the last 18 months commercial?
    2. Are there any IP numbers?
    3. If not, why not?

Give me information so that I can make an informed decision please - one way or another.

TB you are not our geologist - you are our CEO. Start acting like one. You want incentives. Please show me what you have done to progress or improve the company in the last 18mths. I would be happy to give them to you.

I should not have to rely on fellow HC members to help decipher things for me. But I must add - input here is appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.