GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Rona Of course you wouldn't hear that because its the RBA that...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Rona

Of course you wouldn't hear that because its the RBA that dictates the rates and they are fully aware of the condition of the Australian housing market. They are also aware of how much business the banks have in the Australian housing market and would not raise the rates for fear of damaging the property market.
    As for your article I could find another one that would say different. The MSM is beholding to those that give it the most money, they are a business.
    With the so called Budget Crises why doesn't the government get rid of the Negative gearing and save taxpayers all that money, after all what other asset class gets that type of support from workers money??

The housing market is most certainly heading down in my opinion. It is a cyclic industry and has always been and will always have the boom and the bust cycle. It is at the top of the boom now and will go back into the bust cycle it always has and it always will there is no big mystery in that as I have live through many housing cycles and seen how it goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.