I just think that you're making an invalid comparison there....

1. 703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I just think that you're making an invalid comparison there. Consider how immensely large the global LGBTI (i've probably missed a few letters there, I always get it wrong) 'community' actually is. In fact, I think that calling it a community is misleading to a certain extent, as it implies that these individuals have to be defined by their sexuality... You wouldn't contemplate referring to heterosexuals as being a part of the 'heterosexual community'.

I guess my main point is that you need to consider the average, normal Australian who just happens to be homosexual. Who is living their life in a way that most would be happy with; who is a pleasant, contributing member of Australian society. Fringe groups in all directions do not represent the majority, and I care about the majority.

To address your point, I do not forms my opinion of Christians based on their minority Christian fundamentalist groups, as you should not form your opinion of homosexuals based on their their outdated fringe groups.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.